Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Villarreal <f_...@tetco.com> on 2005/08/12 14:33:30 UTC

Simple PSML Question

Hello All,

I've been searching the J2 samples and can't seem to find an example of a
PSML page where a default layout and portlet decorator are specified for the
page as a whole ... yet a different decorator is specified for a single
portlet on the page.  I was pretty sure this was doable but I'm having a
hard time here.  I created a new portlet decorator (named myportlettheme)
and I tried placing the attribute ... portlet-decorator="myportlettheme" on
a single portlet fragment and nothing happened ... the portlet was still
rendered using the "default" decorator specified at the layout level.  Any
suggestions?

- Frank

RE: Simple PSML Question

Posted by Frank Villarreal <f_...@tetco.com>.