Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Juan Madrigal <ju...@mac.com> on 2014/08/12 21:34:20 UTC

TCP/UDP, SOCKS Proxying

Hi,

I'm new to Apache Traffic Server (ATS) and wanted to know if ATS can handle more then http/https proxying.

Would I be able to proxy TCP and UDP sockets/connections similar to a SOCKs proxy?
I'm interested in proxying Remote Desktop (RDP) and VNC connections on FreeBSD.

Thanks,
Juan

Re: TCP/UDP, SOCKS Proxying

Posted by Juan Madrigal <ju...@mac.com>.