Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Darran Lofthouse <da...@jboss.com> on 2014/07/10 13:29:33 UTC

Adding Interceptors to Directory Studio Managed Server

Hello,

In my local installation I am looking to add support for RFC3112 and
RFC5803 but I am probably going to need to replace a couple of
interceptors to make this complete.

If running from Apache Directory Studio what is the best way to get my
custom interceptors onto the classpath so they can be used?

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.

Re: Adding Interceptors to Directory Studio Managed Server

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:16 PM, Darran Lofthouse <
darran.lofthouse@jboss.com> wrote:

> Thanks, how about any unofficial way to add them just for now?  Is there
> no folder deep in the installation that would be picked up if I dropped a
> jar in there ;-)
>
> yes, you can drop them in the lib folder (earlier reply is applicable only
if you are running the server from
<root>/apacheds/service folder after building locally)

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: Adding Interceptors to Directory Studio Managed Server

Posted by Darran Lofthouse <da...@jboss.com>.

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

--
Kiran Ayyagari