Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Da...@equifax.com on 2002/12/03 15:39:34 UTC

Pooled resources

We have a problem where we are clearly running out ouf some type of pooled
resource (RequestBroker, Connection, something).  What is the best way to
find the exact location of the problem?

David

This message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be
confidential and privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, please
refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail
postmaster@equifax.com.