Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Kriangyut Wangjitman <he...@hotmail.com> on 2010/11/05 09:09:21 UTC

Where is a access log

Hi

Anyone knows where to find the access log?
I’ve created a web service proxy using synapse. Sometime my friend's ws client (create by .net) cannot connect to the esb.
They found the error: “connection was closed”. And there is no message logged in synapse log file.
I want to make sure that my friend’s client can connect to my ESB.

Thank you
Heng

Re: Where is a access log

Posted by Heng Bah <he...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Hiranya.

i've just try it and no log is about client ip or client name.
should i find the access log form Axis2?

Thanks,
Heng

Re: Where is a access log

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.