Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/02/10 16:08:22 UTC

Confluence Wiki Volunteer(s) needed

Hi all,

in order to set up the new wiki we need a few people who help out with
administrating the Lucene.NET instance (basically user and permission
management IIUC).

If anybody of the initial committers or mentors can help, please drop me
a note with your CWIKI account name[1].

Thanks

        Stefan

[1] The only way I have found to create one was to go to one of the
    existing instances, click edit page and then created an account.
    There must be an easier way but I didn't find it.

    <http://cwiki.apache.org/>.

Re: Confluence Wiki Volunteer(s) needed

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-02-10, Michael Herndon wrote:

> Morning Stefan (or afternoon),

Late afternoon, yes 8-)

> I can help with this.

Great, thanks.  With Benson and you that should be enough to get the
instance created.  We can supply more people with admin rights later.

> Would we need to create an account name or any of the instances, like
> maven per say?

Yes, the account is for the whole wiki farm.

Stefan

Re: Confluence Wiki Volunteer(s) needed

Posted by Michael Herndon <mh...@o19s.com>.
Morning Stefan (or afternoon),

I can help with this.  Would we need to create an account name or any of the
instances, like maven per say?

- Michael