Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Damon Brantley <da...@pcbhobbyist.com> on 2013/02/19 21:09:08 UTC

Running scripts in image tags

I have an SVG document that references other svg documents using the image
tag.
The referenced documents contain javascript that must be run.

When I view the top level svg document, in Squiggle or Firefox, the
javascript executes correctly.

If  I try to generate an image using PNGTranscoder, the javascript in the
top level
document get run. Javascript does not get executed in any of the child
documents.
As a result, I do not get a correct image.

Below is how I am intializing PNGTrancoder.

            PNGTranscoder t = new PNGTranscoder();
            t.addTranscodingHint(PNGTranscoder.KEY_EXECUTE_ONLOAD,new
Boolean(true));

t.addTranscodingHint(PNGTranscoder.KEY_CONSTRAIN_SCRIPT_ORIGIN,new
Boolean(false));

t.addTranscodingHint(PNGTranscoder.KEY_ALLOWED_SCRIPT_TYPES,"text/ecmascript");

Is there some other hint that I am missing that would prevent child
documents from having their javascript
executed?