Posted to community@apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2007/07/12 04:37:49 UTC

Last Call for OSSummit Asia CFP

For all those procrastinating submitting talks and tutorials for OS
Summit Asia, here's your friendly reminder!  The call for papers ends
this week, so please submit your proposals promptly.  Also, a few
other updates:

All speakers and trainers will be provided with up to 7 nights in the
Le Meridian Hotel at Cyberport. To create an experience of an open
source community in action we are providing speakers and trainers with
the opportunity of staying for the entire week of conference. And the
flight allowance for those coming in from a distance is $1300.00 USD.

A press release on the conference has gone out.  Copies in English,
Chinese, and Japanese are available online: http://www.ossummit.com.

Finally, you can support the conference by placing small buttons or
banners on your websites.  Details at: http://www.ossummit.com/ads/

Any questions or comments can be directed to:
  planners-2007-asia@apachecon.com

Thanks everyone!  Don't forget about to submit your talk!

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905

PS- For all those wondering about the ApacheCon US conference in
    Atlanta, I'm the one late getting the website up.  So apologies
    all around.  The full website, with schedule and registration
    should be live this week.  Thanks for your patience!