Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu> on 2001/08/27 23:58:33 UTC

Heads up... [Re: CVS update: MODIFIED: libsvn_repos ...]

This is now done. Anywan wanting to build on Win32 will have to move the
DB3 libs around a bit, and download (or build) the 3.3.11 libraries. I
also fixed some of the test driver .dsps, so that everything builds in
both Release and Debug modes.

We're getting warnings about conversions from __int64 to int; I thik
apr_off_t is __int64 on Windows.

There's also a fs_test failure:

> Release/fs-test.exe 28

svn_error: #21037 : <General filesystem error>
  Error validating revision 1 (youngest is 2)

svn_error: #21037 : <General filesystem error>
  Repository tree does not look as expected.
Corrupt entries:
   A/D/G/rho
   iota
Missing entries:
   A/epsilon
   A/delta
   A/B/Z
   A/B/Z/zeta
Extra entries:
   A/D/G/tau
   A/D/H/omega
   A/mu
   A/C

FAIL: fs-test.exe 28: after each commit, check all revisions

I haven't a clue. I don't think it's important for M3.

--
Brane �ibej   <br...@xbc.nu>            http://www.xbc.nu/brane/