Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Harkishan Singh <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/11 09:38:27 UTC

Scoring mechanism not working in jena-text 1.0.0

Hi,
I download the source code of jena-text version 1.0.0 and found that
mechanism for finding score is not implemented (went through this file
TextQueryPF.java) where as in LARQ this mechanism was there.

I'm not sure whether in version 1.0.1 they have implemented it.
I executed this query but didn't got any score.

PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
PREFIX text: <http://jena.apache.org/text#>
SELECT ?s ?score
  {?s text:query ("xyz" ?score ). }

Does any one have an idea whether in latest version 1.0.1 they have
implemented it or not.

Thanks,
Harkishan Singh

Re: Scoring mechanism not working in jena-text 1.0.0

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 23/07/14 16:37, Willie Milnor wrote:
> Has there been any progress on implementing scoring in jena-text?

Willie - would you like to develop a patch to add this to jena-text?  As
an open source project, it's contributions that drive progress.

	Andy

Posted by Willie Milnor <mi...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Willie

Re: Scoring mechanism not working in jena-text 1.0.0

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Harkishan Singh <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.