Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/12/17 22:53:31 UTC

Re: mainDecoratorLocation change to app-mainDecoratorLocation was Include of controllers

Ok so if we just change mainDecoratorLocation  to
party-mainDecoratorLocation
everything will work
I can just include in my web.xml
one for each app I am using.
they will thier own main-decorators and everthing works as it should.
very simple fix.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 12/17/2007 1:44 PM: