Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Laura Lozano <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/14 09:08:59 UTC

integration xerces-c eclipse

Hello,

I,m trying to integrate xerces-c++ into eclipse.  I've added the library
xerces-c in "libraries" in the tab  GCC C++ Linker, and  into the field
library search path  I've added  the complete path  of  the fold /lib
(/home/laura/xerces-c_2_8_0-x86-linux-gcc_3_4/lib).  Environment variables
are also well stablished, but I've compilation errors like:

../Tests/DOMCount.cpp:25:42: warning: xercesc/util/PlatformUtils.hpp: File
or directory doesn't exist.

Someone Knows what's the problem?

Thank you

Re: integration xerces-c eclipse

Posted by Laura Lozano <la...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, that's ok but I have another problem now...

Posted by Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com>.
Hi Laura,