Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brian Lalor <bl...@bravo5.org> on 2004/03/31 15:16:09 UTC

Introduction & broken list links

Good morning, all.  I'm really writing to complain that all links to
subscribe to the struts lists are broken on the Apache website.
Apparently there was a change from jakarta.apache.org ->
struts.apache.org.  Messages to
struts-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org are bouncing, so new user
subscriptions don't work.

I'm a new Struts user, and I've been doing a
self-indoctrination-by-fire the last few days trying to put together a
couple of struts-based user request forms for a very clueless and
cranky marketing department.  Its been quite a learning process.  I've
got both "Struts in Action" and "Struts Kick Start" by my side, but
frankly, I'm still struggling.  I'll follow up with specific questions
later.

Struts looks like a great tool to learn, and I'm looking forward to
working more with it!

    __   ____
   / /  / __/ Brian Lalor
  / _ \/__ \  blalor@bravo5.org