Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by dobytek <pa...@wataniya-algerie.com> on 2007/11/14 17:25:11 UTC

Lightweight http component - deprecated, but not all its functionality is in the equivalent JBI component yet

I use the lightweight http component, because I need a custom Marshaler to
convert a GET with URL parameters into an XML document on the bus. No XML is
POSTed in.

Will the JBI http component ever have this capability? Otherwise, please
keep the lw version, or let me know if there's another standard component I
can use such as CXF with REST - or do I have to write my own component?

Thanks

Re: Lightweight http component - deprecated, but not all its functionality is in the equivalent JBI component yet

Posted by Jervis Liu <je...@iona.com>.
CXF JAX-RS (JSR-311) implementation is not shipped with CXF2.0.3 release. To
use this feature, you need to grab a snapshot built from the latest trunk.
Any comments/feedbacks are welcome.

Cheers,
Jervis

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.