Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David Southwell <da...@vizion2000.net> on 2010/01/26 20:03:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Configuring SSL - books recomendations please

Hi

I really prefer using hardback books to screen based manuals.

Currently I am looking for a really thorough publication with detailed
practical examples that can be used for training people to managing apache ssl
servers and for introducing novices to SSL.  The servers in question are all
freebsd based. The emphasis needs to be on practical examples and incremental
explanations that can be understood by beginners that can guide them to become
competent administrators. There are so many choices available but I thought
this might be the best place to ask for recomendations.

Thanks in advance

david