Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Raymond Wilson <ra...@trimble.com> on 2022/01/19 20:55:53 UTC

Running Apache Ignite on .Net 6

Has anyone tried running Apache Ignite on .Net 6?

I understand it runs on .Net 5 from Pavel's blog (
https://ptupitsyn.github.io/Ignite-on-NET-5/), but I have not seen any
references, positive or negative, regarding .Net 6.

We are currently on .Net Core 3.1 and looking to move to AI 2.12 from IA
2.8 and make use of the latest .Net platform as well. Given .Net 6 is LTS,
I'd prefer going there directly...

Thanks,
Raymond.

--