Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by jorgeeflorez <jo...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/05 16:54:32 UTC

Closing resources for deleted repository

Hello,
when I am deleting a repository (that uses a file data store and Lucene
indexes are stored in the file system). I first delete content nodes and
nodetypes so the repository is "empty". After that, I call
RepositoryImpl.shutdown() and DocumentNodeStore.dispose().
The final step of my process is to delete the folder in the file system
where the repository files and Lucene index files are stored. I have a
problem here:

java.io.IOException: Unable to delete file:
E:\repo1\index\LucenePrimaryType\_3.cfs
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.forceDelete(FileUtils.java:2400)

It appears Lucene files are still being used. Is there another method I
should call also to release those "locks"?

Thanks.

Jorge