Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/10 03:16:43 UTC

Draft board report

The quarterly board report draft is here:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-apache-board-reports/pull/11

Comments, additions, suggestions welcome.

Cheers,
  Jesse

Re: Draft board report

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
I completely understand, thanks for the quick turnaround:)

Re: Draft board report

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chris,

Re: Draft board report