Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joao Araujo <jo...@wireless-networks.com> on 2002/12/06 06:35:28 UTC

Where can I find documents about tiles simple menu item

HI,

	Where can I find documentation abtou t the tiles simplemenuitem.

	Thanks for your attention,

Joao,

Re: Where can I find documents about tiles simple menu item

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Hi,

  There is no documentation, except the examples in tiles-documentation.
  If you write a better documentation, feel free to share it we us ;-).
Struts and Tiles are open-source, and any help is welcome.

        Cedric