Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "Michael A. Labriola" <la...@digitalprimates.net> on 2012/04/05 05:02:06 UTC

RE: 360Flex Buttons (was: [OT] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Apache Flex Discovery Room)

>OK, I'm adding Adrian who will help us with the design while Tomacz is away.
>
>Adrian, do you have the draft design from Tomacz?  The zazzle site says the button design should be at minimum:
>
 >   200ppi 450x450 (2.25 inch diameter button)
>
>The link below [1] seems to indicate you can go higher if you need to.
>
>[1] http://www.zazzle.com/cr/design/pt-zazzle_button

Any status on this. Still willing to pay but time is getting short.

Mike

Re: 360Flex Buttons (was: [OT] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Apache Flex Discovery Room)

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 4/4/12 8:26 PM, "Alex Harui" <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:

>> Any status on this. Still willing to pay but time is getting short.
>>
> I pinged them today.  I think we had a miscommunication.  Hopefully we'll
> get it solved in time.
I sent you the image files off-line (it was 10MB).

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: 360Flex Buttons (was: [OT] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Apache Flex Discovery Room)

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.