Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Richard M. Lemanski" <rl...@ee.siue.edu> on 2000/07/13 08:01:26 UTC

How to know if mod_perl is installed?

I need to know if I have mod_perl already installed on my Linux box.  I
am using Mandrake Linux 7.0 and I believe I installed mod_perl when I
initially installed the OS.  How can I check?  Thanks for the help.

Rich

Re: How to know if mod_perl is installed?

Posted by Carlos Ramirez <cr...@gte.net>.
Try httpd -l or httpd -L (if forgot which on or type httpd -help)
This will give you a list of compiled modules, you should see mod_perl.c

-Carlos