Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by hs raghu <hs...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/10 20:55:42 UTC

About using @NameBinding and/or DynamicFeature in Apache CXF

Hi,

    I am trying to use custom implementation of 'ReaderInterceptor' which
will be get called only in case of certain HTTP method annotation like
'POST' call.

    I have tried using @NameBinding and DynamicFeature to dynamically
'bind' the implementation of 'ReadedInterceptor' (separately), however it
never gets invoked (gets ignored and call directly goes to resolved service
impl method).

    I could not find any working examples of @NameBinding and/or
DynamicFeature in Apache CXF version 2.7.7 or later.  Though there are
examples of Jersey available to refer.

    Will you please give me any pointers regarding Apache CXF examples?
Any help is highly appreciated.

regards,
hs raghu

Re: About using @NameBinding and/or DynamicFeature in Apache CXF

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

As far as I recall Reader/Writer interceptors can not be dynamically
bound in 2.7.x, dynamically binding the container request/response
filters will work in 2.7.x.
CXF 2.7.x does support a large portion of 2.0 API but it is a m10
version there.
Use CXF 3.0.x, - 3.0.4 is the latest version.

Sergey