Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com> on 2022/02/03 14:13:30 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Move Flink website to privacy friendly Analytics solution

Hi everyone,

A short update from my end: with the help of Chesnay and Konstantin both
the Project Website, all Flink documentation (back to 1.0) and the Statefun
websites no longer send data to Google Analytics, only to Matomo. The
privacy policy has also been adjusted and it includes an opt-out.

Anyone can view the results [1]. For example, you could now write a blog
and see how well it's being read/visited by others.

I'll drive some more implementations in the near future, for which you can
follow the umbrella ticket. [2]

Best regards,

Martijn

[1] https://matomo.privacy.apache.org/

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org>.
Hi Martijn,

Indeed good to hear that. Thanks for taking care of this.

Best,
Piotrek

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.