Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by jason lane <ja...@jannuzzismith.com> on 2002/05/03 18:23:23 UTC

i18n Problem

Hello people,

I'm new to cocoon 2, I'm running on OS X 10.1.4 and Tomcat 4.0.1 and
I've got a problem with i18n. The pipeline is failing to execute, file
not found error on the examples page. My guess is that the sitemap need
to be modified or the transformer included into tomcat 4.01.  Before I
go stomping around with this I just want to make sure that I am on the
right track!

Many thanks everyone

Jason Lane

Re: i18n Problem

Posted by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org>.
From: "jason lane" <ja...@jannuzzismith.com>
> Hello people,
>
> I'm new to cocoon 2, I'm running on OS X 10.1.4 and Tomcat 4.0.1 and
> I've got a problem with i18n. The pipeline is failing to execute, file
> not found error on the examples page. My guess is that the sitemap need
> to be modified or the transformer included into tomcat 4.01.  Before I
> go stomping around with this I just want to make sure that I am on the
> right track!

Did you try this URL: http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/i18n/ ?
Samples were refactored and moved to that direction. The front-page is not
updated yet.

--
Konstantin