Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Katharina Zehetner <ka...@record-evolution.de> on 2020/10/16 10:18:06 UTC

Registration on the PLC4X website

Hello everyone,

I am writing to you because of your list of companies using Apache PLC4X
and wanted to ask if you could add Record Evolution GmbH.

I checked your current list and you can find the according information on
Record Evolution below:

You can find the Record Evolution *logo* attached to this email.
*Name*: Record Evolution GmbH (url:
https://www.record-evolution.de/en/home-en/)
*Market*: Iot / Industry 4.0 / Data Science
*Description*: We developed a platform for IoT development and Data
Science. We are using PLC4X  to enable IoT devices in our platform to
extract data from PLCs of different vendors, using different protocols.

Please let me know if that is okay for you and if you need any further
information.

Kind regards
Katharina

--
_________________________________
Katharina Zehetner

*Record Evolution GmbH*
Hanauer Landstraße 146
60314 Frankfurt am Main
mobil: +49 176 2195 9797
tel: +49 69 4699 4602
web: www.record-evolution.de
email: katharina.zehetner@record-evolution.de

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Marko Petzold  · Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am
Main
Registergericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 93133 · Ust-Id: DE282955357

Re: Registration on the PLC4X website

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Done with option a)