Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michael Gale <mi...@bluesuperman.com> on 2004/01/07 06:41:34 UTC

[users@httpd] Reverse Proxy not working :(

Hello,

	I have compiled apache 2.0.X with the following:

./configure --enable-mods-shared=all --enable-modules=all
--enable-headers --enable-usertrack --enable-unique-id --enable-proxy
--enable-proxy-ftp --enable-proxy-http --enable-proxy-connect
--enable-http --enable-info --enable-so --with-ssl=/usr/include/openssl/

In my http.conf file I have several vhost directives.

I have a no-secure web server running on 127.0.0.1:XXXX

I want to be able to access this directory www.domain.com/server

I have tried the following with not luck :(

<Location /monitoring/>
        ProxyPassReverse http://127.0.0.1:3000/
        SetEnv force-proxy-request-1.0 1
        SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
</Location>

I also tried placing it under a vhost but it did not work either. The
log files says that:
..... File does not exist: path/www/htdocs/server

What am I doing wrong ?

--
Hand over the Slackware CD's and back AWAY from the computer, your geek
rights have been revoked !!!

Michael Gale
Slackware user :)
Bluesuperman.com