Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2002/06/16 16:19:36 UTC

updated logos

all,

had to update the phoenix logo, and as this involved reinstalling
windows and coreldraw anyway, figured I'd spend the few minutes extra to
create some more logos (like for fortress, merlin, AltRMI). They're in
jakarta-avalon/src/logos, if you want 'em.

- LSD

Re: updated logos

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 12:23, Leo Simons wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 12:09, Peter Donald wrote:
> > At 04:19 PM 6/16/2002 +0200, you wrote:
> > >had to update the phoenix logo, and as this involved reinstalling
> > >windows and coreldraw anyway, figured I'd spend the few minutes extra to
> > >create some more logos (like for fortress, merlin, AltRMI). They're in
> > >jakarta-avalon/src/logos, if you want 'em.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > But could you do away with the taglines altogether ? :)
>
> it'll horribly remove all balance from the logo, but I'll do so tonight
> =)

forgot to commit it. It's there now.

cheers,

- Leo

Re: updated logos

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 12:09, Peter Donald wrote:
> At 04:19 PM 6/16/2002 +0200, you wrote:
> >had to update the phoenix logo, and as this involved reinstalling
> >windows and coreldraw anyway, figured I'd spend the few minutes extra to
> >create some more logos (like for fortress, merlin, AltRMI). They're in
> >jakarta-avalon/src/logos, if you want 'em.
>
> Thanks!
> But could you do away with the taglines altogether ? :)

it'll horribly remove all balance from the logo, but I'll do so tonight
=)

- Leo, who doesn't have coreldraw at work

Re: updated logos

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
At 04:19 PM 6/16/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>had to update the phoenix logo, and as this involved reinstalling
>windows and coreldraw anyway, figured I'd spend the few minutes extra to
>create some more logos (like for fortress, merlin, AltRMI). They're in
>jakarta-avalon/src/logos, if you want 'em.

Thanks!
But could you do away with the taglines altogether ? :)

Cheers,

Peter Donald
everyone gets busy on the proof."
              - John Kenneth Galbraith