Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alex <al...@squigly.net> on 2004/04/05 16:39:50 UTC

providing .png images - CGIServlet

[system info]
2 Windows 2000 IIS 5.0 sitting under alteon load balancers providing sticky sessions
2 Tomcat 5.0.19 application servers connected to the above noted iis servers using the older jk2 isapi dll.
-- tomcat application servers are using the "pooled" replication

The entire application that is running is working perfectly.  No problems
with exception to providing .png images from a freely available cgi on the
net called '14all.cgi' --

I've set the debug level to 99 for the
org.apache.catalina.servlets.CGIServlet

I watch the output in localhost_log---.txt and see the .png being created
and everything happening proper.  headers are set, etc.  in the browser,
nothing is being displayed.

in the non clustered application server setup, this all works properly.
anyone have any ideas?

Re: providing .png images - CGIServlet

Posted by Alex <al...@squigly.net>.
No one has come across problems similar to this?  My brain is starting to
hurt.