Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 09:52:00 UTC

Nutch talk at Lucene/SOLR Revolution EU 2013

Hi,

I will be giving a talk on Nutch at Lucene/SOLR Revolution in Dublin (4/7
Nov).

There should be quite a few interesting presentations as you can  see on
http://lucenerevolution.org/sessions as well as the training sessions (
http://lucenerevolution.org/training).

Ping me on twitter if you will be there and want to meet for a chat.

Julien
*
*
--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble

Re: Nutch talk at Lucene/SOLR Revolution EU 2013

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Nice Julien.
Looking forward to seeing these talks online. Gutted I will not be there.
Best
Lewis

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Nice Julien.