Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Sharan, Dharmendra" <Dh...@gs.com> on 2002/03/07 22:38:25 UTC

RE: IE reloads the PDF document generated from servlet multiplet imes (2 times!)

Hi Savino,

     Thanks so much, it works for me.
     It definitely saves the extra time spent in reload of servlet.

     However I used the cache-control directive for IE :-

     response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "max-age=10"); // workaround so IE
does not refresh/reload PDF page again/twice

  regds,

  Dharmendra