Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2011/07/30 02:02:30 UTC

Requesting ooo-security Subscriptions: No Luck

Since the ooo-security list became operational, there have been a few requests to subscribe to the list.

After the e-mail confirmation ceremony, applicants will be told, by the mail-list robot, that the initiation of their subscription awaits approval by a moderator.

PLEASE NOTE: UNINVITED SUBSCRIPTION REQUESTS ARE NOT BEING APPROVED.  The moderators are ignoring spontaneous requests for subscription to ooo-security.  That is, there will never be a reply indicating that the subscription has been activated.

If you don't receive an indication that your request is approved, it is because it is not being approved.

WHEN YOU ARE INVITED to subscribe, and you *subsequently* request subscription from an e-mail recognized as yours, then your subscript will be activated as soon as the request is noticed by a moderator.

 - Dennis