Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Jean-Philippe Caruana <jp...@target2sell.com> on 2015/04/03 17:04:38 UTC

Forked Java VM exited abnormally.

Hi,

we wrote a unit test around spark.
It runs well in my IDE, from my dev box, but not from my jenkins server
(yes, the very slow one). Here is the full output (event in verbose mode):

Trying to override old definition of datatype junit
    [junit] Testsuite: com.mycompany.applications.UserProductALSTest
    [junit] Testsuite: com.mycompany.applications.UserProductALSTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase: multipleContext took 0 sec
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please note the time in
the report does not reflect the time until the VM exit.
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Forked Java VM exited
abnormally. Please note the time in the report does not reflect the time
until the VM exit.
    [junit]
    [junit] Test com.mycompany.applications.UserProductALSTest FAILED
(crashed)

What's wrong on my server ?

--
Jean-Philippe Caruana
http://www.barreverte.fr

Re: Forked Java VM exited abnormally.

Posted by Jean-Philippe Caruana <jp...@target2sell.com>.
No it doesn't.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
Does running buildr with --trace give you any more information?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald