Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Rob Audenaerde <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/08 12:52:10 UTC

Ajax Editable Label -> Request Entity Too Large

Hi all,

I'm testing my application on unexpected user-input, and I am now facing
this error:

"Wicket.Ajax:  Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response:
Request Entity Too Large"

I triggered this by pasting 10 paragaphs of "Lorem Ipsum" into an
AjaxEditableLabel. Is this expected behavior?

What would be a good work-around/method of limiting this length?

Thx!
-Rob

Re: Ajax Editable Label -> Request Entity Too Large

Posted by Rob Audenaerde <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matrin for your quick reply.

Changing to POST seems to work fine, thanks!

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,