Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/30 10:20:02 UTC

[Classlib] Merging frameworks for testing serialization - next step

Hi,

I moved SerializationTest to 'support' so new approach for testing
serialization can be used by all modules.

I adjusted to naming conventions[1][2] serialization tests and resource
files for 'crypto' module and partly did it for 'security' module. But I
didn't merge serialization tests with corresponding unit tests (i.e. they
are still in separate package). After finishing 'security' I will take
'auth' and 'x-net' modules.

There are o lots of tests that use SerializationTester - patches are
welcome!!! Also I'd like encourage everybody to use new approach for
creating new serialization tests and stop using SerializationTester.

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura
Intel Middleware Products Division

[1]