Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Neumen - Juan Prigoshin <jp...@autoneumen.com> on 2020/04/30 13:06:55 UTC

Translate Extension

Hi. I have installed Extension TOTP and Branding
(https://github.com/Zer0CoolX/guacamole-customize-loginscreen-extension).
TOTP show original name, without use of translations.
Example : TOP.INFO_CODE_REQUIRED it's show.
Translate dont work. The rest of guacamole is show in Spanish

Any help?

Juan from Argentina

Re: Translate Extension

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 10:21 AM Neumen - Juan Prigoshin <
jprigoshin@autoneumen.com> wrote:

> Thanks Nick!!! You known date for release of versión 1.2.0?
>
> Juan

We do not have a release date, yet.  We're working toward the final items
for it:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GUACAMOLE/versions/12345046

-Nick

RE: Translate Extension

Posted by Neumen - Juan Prigoshin <jp...@autoneumen.com>.
Thanks Nick!!! You known date for release of versión 1.2.0?

Juan

Hi. I have installed Extension TOTP and Branding
(https://github.com/Zer0CoolX/guacamole-customize-loginscreen-extension).
TOTP show original name, without use of translations.
Example : TOP.INFO_CODE_REQUIRED it's show.
Translate dont work. The rest of guacamole is show in Spanish

This issue has been fixed for the 1.2.0 release:

-Nick

Re: Translate Extension

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.