Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Albrecht Berger <be...@gmx.ch> on 2002/08/06 20:14:27 UTC

Form problem with prepopulating

Hello,
in my webapp I want to give the user the possibility to change his profile.

When he gets to the changeProfile form, his actual profile data was already
stored in the session.
I'm populating the form through its action, which works fine as long as
no error occours in the form validation, because in this case the action
isn't
called.
Do I have to populate the form from inside the form (reset method ?) or the
jsp ? How to handle the changes the user made in this case ?

Thx berger