Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by John Armstrong <si...@siberian.org> on 2010/06/30 06:34:43 UTC

wiQuery grid row expander

Back in march there was a thread titled "wiQuery components with
server side state - live demo"

On that thread Richard Poway and I corresponded about a Grid Row Expander.

I never saw the reply but in a recent google for this I can across a
link he posted in that thread

http://labs.jweekend.com/public/grid/GridRowExpanderPage

This link is now password protected.

Richard/anyone from jweekend : Does this link still exit?

Tx!
John-

Re: wiQuery grid row expander

Posted by John Armstrong <si...@siberian.org>.
Sounds good. I am building small plugins right now so I'll go through
the plugins project.

Just joined the group.
Tx!
John-