Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Elvira Gurevich <El...@ibi.com> on 2003/05/02 23:47:28 UTC

RE: sheet names and string format read garbled on EBCDIC machine

Toshiaki,

Sorry, only now got your e-mail.

If I get a nightly build, would your changes already be there?
If not, how do I get your changes?

Thank you for your help.
Elvira.

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
At 05:05 AM 5/05/2003, you wrote:
> > What exactly are you referring to?
>
>Now I'm referring
>anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic/jakarta-poi
>
>Now,line feeds has lost in some sources at here.
>Some of these disturb to complie are fixed by Mr Andy,but others
>are not.

I believe Andy committed a fix for that one.  It was actually my commit
that caused the problem however I'm not sure what's triggering it.  I'm
watching my commits more carefully now and if it happens again (it seems to
happen at commit time) I'll correct it straight away.

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: sheet names and string format read garbled on EBCDIC machine

Posted by Toshiaki Kamoshida <tk...@hh.iij4u.or.jp>.
On 04 May 2003 22:34:18 +0530
Avik Sengupta <av...@apache.org> wrote:

> > But,now some sources at CVSROOT/jakarta-poi is a little corrupted,
> > so please wait a moment until someone will fix it...
>
> What exactly are you referring to?

Now I'm referring
anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic/jakarta-poi

Now,line feeds has lost in some sources at here.
Some of these disturb to complie are fixed by Mr Andy,but others
are not.

I found;
src/java/org/apache/poi/hssf/record/ExternSeetRecord
src/java/org/apache/poi/util/StringUtil
src/java/org/apache/poi/util/HexRead
src/java/org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/HSSFPrintSetup

Maybe more,but I don't know XP

Now build task will pass without fix these.
So perhaps we can test the latest sources.But I can't assert it...

Thanks.

> On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 22:21, Toshiaki Kamoshida wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Now I get your responce...
> > (In Japan,the last week is "Golden-Week" means "Holiday-Week":D)
> >
> > Please get CVS HEAD branch of jakarta-poi and make in your locale env.
> > There is Build.xml(for Ant) to make libs etc at root directory.
> > (Lately Mr.Glen works hard about it. Thanks,it is very useful for me)
> >
> > How to get current sources from CVS server:
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html
> >
> > But,now some sources at CVSROOT/jakarta-poi is a little corrupted,
> > so please wait a moment until someone will fix it...
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > On Fri, 2 May 2003 17:47:28 -0400
> > "Elvira Gurevich" <El...@ibi.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Toshiaki,
> > >
> > > Sorry, only now got your e-mail.
> > >
> > > If I get a nightly build, would your changes already be there?
> > > If not, how do I get your changes?
> > >
> > > Thank you for your help.
> > > Elvira.

---------------------------------

Toshiaki Kamoshida
Mail: tkamo@hh.iij4u.or.jp

---------------------------------

Re: sheet names and string format read garbled on EBCDIC machine

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@apache.org>.

Posted by Toshiaki Kamoshida <tk...@hh.iij4u.or.jp>.
Hello,

Now I get your responce...
(In Japan,the last week is "Golden-Week" means "Holiday-Week":D)

Please get CVS HEAD branch of jakarta-poi and make in your locale env.
There is Build.xml(for Ant) to make libs etc at root directory.
(Lately Mr.Glen works hard about it. Thanks,it is very useful for me)

How to get current sources from CVS server:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html

But,now some sources at CVSROOT/jakarta-poi is a little corrupted,
so please wait a moment until someone will fix it...

Thanks.

On Fri, 2 May 2003 17:47:28 -0400
"Elvira Gurevich" <El...@ibi.com> wrote:

> Toshiaki,
>
> Sorry, only now got your e-mail.
>
> If I get a nightly build, would your changes already be there?
> If not, how do I get your changes?
>
> Thank you for your help.
> Elvira.

(omit)