Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by fa...@rohde-schwarz.com on 2018/08/03 08:38:22 UTC

JPA 2.0 compliant OpenJPA version in 2.1 based TomEE?

Hi,

the OpenJPA team released its JPA 2.1 release at the same time as the update for 2.0 (2.4.3)

As TomEE 7 is Java EE 7 based (which includes JPA 2.1 if I am not mistaken) why didn’t the 7.0.5 release finally incude the (correct) JPA 2.1 compliant relase of OpenJPA?

You guys do maintain the OpenEJB packages as well, don’t you?

What was the reason for still packaging a JPA 2.0 implementation into a JPA 2.1 application server?

Thanks and best,

Fabian

Re: JPA 2.0 compliant OpenJPA version in 2.1 based TomEE?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the pointer!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: JPA 2.0 compliant OpenJPA version in 2.1 based TomEE?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Hi Fabian!