Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pcampaigne <pc...@charter.net> on 2003/01/24 18:40:39 UTC

Re: HTTP 500 - No Context configured- progress

Ed,
I am no longer getting the HTTP no context configured error.  After
installing a fresh Redhat 8.0 and tomcat4-4.1.18 and starting tomcat4, in
Mozilla I go to the url http:localhost:8080 and get a blank screen.  This is
regardless if I replace localhost with the IP address in server.xml.  I also
changed enableLookups to false in the HTTP/1.1 Connector entry.

Does a blank screen at least mean that tomcat is working?
What next?
Phil