Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Chris Graham <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/27 12:25:44 UTC

Release Request: maven-rar-plugin

Hi All.

I'm starting to do some serious work with Maven 3 and parallel builds.

In doing so, I've discovered that the maven-rar-plugin has not been
recently released.

There have been 15 issues closed, with 12 still outstanding.

So I'd really like to see the current code released, as it addresses my
MRAR-27 - Add @threadSafe support.

The last time the 2.2 package was released was back in 2006 (!)

Also (and I know that this is not the right place to ask, but it is worth
while, as there is lots of knowledge here, but...)

The codehaus cobertura plugin (2.5.1) is not marked as @threadSafe. The
underlying cobertura release is listed as threadsafe (but no locking
support [whatever that really means]).

Are there any technical reasons as to why we can also not mark the
cobertura-maven-plugin as threadsafe?

-Chris

Re: Release Request: maven-rar-plugin

Posted by Chris Graham <ch...@gmail.com>.