Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Ori 007 <or...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/02 11:20:40 UTC

Re: No Prompt in TextInput when layoutDirection set to RTL (Mobile)

Hi Maurice,

Sorry for the late response.

The issue that the letters order is not inverted as it should be is very
disappointing.

Thanks for your new skin.
I tried it and the prompt text appear, but not in right place.

I added to your skin:
prompt.setStyle("textAlign", "right");
and it works fine.

Thank you very much, Ori.