Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jo...@kampf.de on 2006/11/28 15:06:28 UTC

Prevent Linebreaks in Table Cells

Hello

I have Content that overflows a Table Cell but I dont want that FOP breaks
the Text in multiple Lines
the Text should simply cut at the end of the Cell

I have read much Dokumentation but I can't find a working Example for FOP
0.92

Can someone give me some Tips ?

Thanks for Answers

Antwort: Re: Prevent Linebreaks in Table Cells

Posted by Jo...@kampf.de.
Yes !!!

 This works thanks for your advise

Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be> schrieb am 28.11.2006