Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Guibo Pan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/14 17:45:24 UTC

how to assign issue to someone

Hello, I am a new user for flink jira. I reported an issue and would like
to fix it, however I found I could not assign it to myself, or anyone.
Is there anyone to tell me how to do this?
Thanks.

Re: how to assign issue to someone

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've given you Contributor permissions for Jira and assigned the issue to
you.
You can now also assign other issue to you.

Looking forward to your contribution.

Best, Fabian