Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mua Rachmann <mu...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/12 02:19:30 UTC

Error when running *gradlew runTomCat*

Hi everyone,

I ran the following commands below which built successfully.

   1. ./gradlew migrateTenantListDB -PdbName=mifosplatform-tenants
   2. ./gradlew migrateTenantDB -PdbName=mifostenant-default

Upon running *gradlew tomcatRunWar* I get the following error
https://pastebin.com/ExQZEG6c

From the following error message. I think the connection to mysql-server is
not obtained but i am confused cause i just ran the migrations and it
actually populated my database which shows the fineract app actually
communicates with my database.

Please can anyone help me figure this out?

Thanks Mua.

Re: Error when running *gradlew runTomCat*

Posted by Mua Rachmann <mu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about the subject of the mail it is actually tomcatRunWar. Sorry for
the confusion. I am new to the names

Still would love to know why my build fails.

Cheers

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Yea.

To add to that you might have to you request for a valid authentication
token at
https://localhost:8443/fineract-provider/api/v1/authentication?username=mifos&password=password
so you can use it to access the secured endpoints

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mua,

`Ctrl' + `C` works for me, but I use Ubuntu, not Mac OS.

Concerning your question on Active MQ. Fineract has a notification system
that uses Active MQ to track and
pick up important events like *new client created*, between the Finerect
services. Fineract has been configured to
silently throw an error when ActiveMQ is not available. You can refer to
the code base for more content

Thanks,
Courage.

Posted by Mua Rachmann <mu...@gmail.com>.