Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Vidyanand Murunikkara <Vi...@infravio.com> on 2002/11/21 23:29:40 UTC

Building Axis - Can someone check in this for me.

Hi

Can someone please check this in for me. It goes into java/docs.
Something seems to be not right with my account. Cant commit :)

Vidyanand.

 <<building-axis.html>>

Re: Building Axis - Can someone check in this for me.

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
done. made some more changes. Remember: no tabs in the Apache codebase.

If you have a login to cvs.apache.org over ssh, and set up tunnelling, then
you have commit rights. You need to check out the axis source using your log
in; anything you checked out as anoncvs cannot be checked in. Keep whatever
you have changed around and merge it with the newly checked out stuff.

-steve