Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/04/07 16:36:14 UTC

import *

Jim

I think you said you recently switched to IDEA and I think that resulted
in some "import ...*;" declarations creeping in during your refactor.

I thought this came with the code style template but there is an option
on the "Imports" tab where you can set the number of imports to allow
before it switches over to "import *" - IIRC the default is 5, I
increase it to 9999 to avoid this problem.

Thanks
--
Jeremy

Re: import *

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
Yea for some reason it was set at 5 and it "nicely" changed things
for me.  I cleaned the stuff up and gave IntelliJ a good trout-slapping.

Jim

Re: import *

Posted by Jim Marino <ji...@gmail.com>.
Yea I think you're right.  I didn't even notice it - I'll fix them now.