Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Henry Lu <zh...@umich.edu> on 2009/05/21 14:54:56 UTC

foxpro example

I am new to the JPA. Could some one send me a simple example to
1. open a FoxPro database (dbf file, fpt file,...)
2. select * from student

Our foxpro does not support client/sercer.

-Henry

Re: foxpro example

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry,

Many of us have not used FoxPro so we don't know what you mean by a dbf or
fpt file.  When you do get an example working please post the details and we
can add it to the wiki / FAQ / somewhere.

Thanks,
-mike

Re: foxpro example

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.