Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Hui Li <hl...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/08 16:23:47 UTC

A problem for running MLLIB in amazon clound

I am running a very simple example using the SVMWithSGD on Amazon EMR. I
haven't got any result after one hour long.

My instance-type is: m3.large
      instance-count is: 3
Dataset is the data provided by the MLLIB in apache: sample_svm_data

The number of iteration is: 2
and all other options are defaulted value with the number of iterations
equal to 2.

Is there anyone who can help me out with this?

Thanks,

Hui

Re: A problem for running MLLIB in amazon clound

Posted by Xiangrui Meng <me...@gmail.com>.
Could you attach the driver log? -Xiangrui