Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net> on 1998/01/31 01:31:29 UTC

1.3 Repository hosed?

I'm getting the following....

=> cvs update -Pd
cvs [update aborted]: reading extra/CVS/Tag: Permission denied

This has been working earlier today...

Re: 1.3 Repository hosed?

Posted by Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net>.
Nevermind.....

Re: 1.3 Repository hosed?

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Randy Terbush wrote:

> I'm getting the following....
>
> => cvs update -Pd
> cvs [update aborted]: reading extra/CVS/Tag: Permission denied
>
> This has been working earlier today...

Erm.. that is on your end; I'm not sure how anything could cause that.  In
any case, that shouldn't happen because you don't _have_ any sticky tag
since it isn't on a branch...

rm -Rf extra and try again?